Marriage is a mirror and reflection of Jesus Christ with His bride [the church]. God thinks highly of marriage and family. Will it ever be easy? Probably not, but with that God provides all the instructions necessary in order to have a lasting and fulfilling one.
“Can two walk together unless they are agreed.”
Agreement is necessary and powerful in a marriage relationship. As well as friendship, trust and intimacy. All these elements to go hand in hand for a lifetime.
Here are some amazing reads to help you along the way in your relationship.
- “Personality Plus for Couples: Understanding Yourself and the One You Love” by Florence Littauer
- “Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage” by Kevin Leman
- “The Heart of The Five Languages” by Gary Chapman
- “His Needs, Her Needs: Building An Affair-Proof Marriage” by Willard F. Harley Jr.
You might say “YIKES!” Yes, the same way we study and uncover all other subjects for our spiritual growth, how much more shall we read these for the success of our marriages. Success also encompasses failures! Remember that we are not perfect beings but when we understand all that we have to do to keep at the commitment then we will have success. Enjoy the journey, keep busy, focused and in tuned with your marriage at all times. You can also sign up for other Christian articles and blogs that pertain to marriage as well. You will enjoy all the information that is written by experienced men and women of God on this topic.
- http://www.fiercemarriage.com by Ryan & Selena Frederick.
- Church Leaders – rotate articles on leadership, family & marriage.
Leave a Reply