You don’t know until you try right!
Praise Be To God! It was very nice to have my dear friend Mary John finally take an opportunity and share her testimony on the group of MUI Women through FB.
We need to all step out and do that –for you don’t realize how impactful you can truly be to another life.
We stay silent most days for many reasons…
1) I don’t have time.
2) I don’t think I sound as good as this one or that one.
3) Is this even really relevant.
4) Do I make sense?
5) Other people sharing — I don’t need to.
Here are my responses to that below:
1) YES make time!
2) You sound as good as God made you to be –everyone is unique and expresses differently; so be you in your own skin.
3) IT IS RELEVANT! You are relevant! Your story is relevant and what you have to share definitely is.
4) Maybe it won’t make sense to EVERYONE but here’s the thing… it makes sense to YOU… it makes sense to GOD and it will make sense to the person(s) that the message is actually for.
5) Yes other people are sharing but they are not YOU! Just like Kristen Rabadi said on her post for Monday –she would hold back thinking it is not important or this and that. Yet the moment she did yield to her specific call, it came out powerful.
That my friends is what makes the difference.
Just do it! Yeah you may fall, flake or feel funny –but rest assured it is touching and helping another life because you are being your best, authentic, transparent self OK!
So please –use these platforms to SHARE YOUR STORY! We need to hear it. Whether it be about kids, work life, marriage, singles, waiting, health topics –you can share something! And your something is truly significant when you just say YES! I WILL DO! Let me yield to being ME! Because that’s awesome. You are awesome. God doesn’t create anything less.
Stay encouraged dear sister and share. Yesterday’s message by MJ and Sunday’s message by Kristen were really insightful messages for us to take from. We learn through their stories. As painful as some of it is –there you always find purpose in pain.
Keep soaring. Keep flying and keep growing to what God has YOU for. It’s amazing… worst case scenario really is “What if I do nothing!” Best case scenario is –your something is significant!
Love you all — see you later on Women’s Wednesday <3. 8:00 PM every week.
Follow thru https://facebook.com/groups/muiwomen